Volunteers are the keys to our success in the North Carolina 4-H program. Whether you’re interested in becoming a club leader, or just have a few hours to invest, we’ve got challenging and fun jobs for adults and teens who want to make a difference.
Each County Extension Agent manages the process locally to help volunteers find the role that fits best their interests and schedules. Browse this section to learn more about volunteering in North Carolina 4-H, or contact your local 4-H agent (link to county extension centers locator) to get started. You’re sure to love it!
Volunteer Position Descriptions
- Activity Helper Job Description
- Club Coordinator Job Description
- Club Leadership Team Job Description
- Project Helper/Leader Job Description
- Youth Helper Job Description